Friday 2 May 2014

Thoughts Become Things.

I have decided to do something right now that may seem a little bit "out there". I am making a decision to live my life according to how I want to live it. I am no longer allowing myself to float around in this world with the belief that I have no control over my life, my situation, my experiences, my goals, my everything. I am going to try to ask for what I want and believe I will receive it. Any of you who are familiar with The Secret and the law of attraction you will understand exactly what I am doing.

A few minutes ago while sitting on my couch drinking a cup of tea, I set about writing a "letter to the universe" if you will. In that letter I thanked the universe for all of the things I want in my life but I wrote it as if I already have them. Then I decided I would go one step further by typing it out and printing it out so I could put it somewhere to read everyday. Great idea! But then, another, better, more unusual thought came to me. What if I not only type it up but also publish it on my blog for everyone and the universe to see?
I know, I know this does sounds a little wacky but what is the harm in trying? There are things I want so very badly in my life and I'm not sure yet how I have them. But I know I will have them.

I know it, I deserve it and now I have asked for it.


I am making a conscience effort to believe everything in this letter. I am a successful artist already. I am right where I want to be already

What do I have to lose?
I think it is going to be really interesting to see where this is going to take me. Will the universe respond?
Well..... stick around and find out.

Take care
Ciara

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...