Saturday 8 March 2014

Currently...



Listening: To the sound of the washing machine going as I write this. I don't know about you but I find the washing machine to be one of the most relaxing sounds. If I could make a relaxation cd I think it would just be full of washing machine sounds lol!

Reading: The Lost Continent - Travels in Small Town America by Bill Bryson. I have just been introduced to Bill Bryson and I really can't believe I've lived my life without him in it for so long!! Amazing. I am looking forward to reading some more of his books in the future.

Enjoying: The beautiful Spring weather. Today is it so sunny and bright outside, I am delighted that Spring is on the way and we are finally coming out of hibernation. The daffodils are sprouting up everywhere and the birds are starting to sing, I get really excited at this time of year.

Making: Some new to my collection - photo frames. And I love them. The papers I used to decoupage them are all designed and created entirely by me and no two are the same so each frame is totally unique. I am hoping they are going to go down well at my next fair.

Eating: More salads. When the weather starts to turn milder and the days get brighter I instantly reach for salads and lighter types of food such as quiches and cold pasta. I will probably keep on eating these types of meals until Autumn now :)

What about you? What have you been up to lately? Feel free to share, or leave a link to your "Currently" post in the comment below.

Have a great Saturday

Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...