Friday 24 January 2014

Friday Favourites #2

Ok, I don't want any eggs this Easter, I want a little felt bunny pouch instead....
MerMagBunnyCandyPouch4

This quote is so true for me
I do, I really do....
Coffee Tea Print Typography I like big cups - 11x14 Poster wall art decor kitchen Starbucks white cup bird red coral teal aqua blue minimal

Love the idea of a wall rug

Now why do my smoothies never look like this?
Blueberry Peachy Lemon Smoothie from Family Fresh Cooking

That's it, I am painting me some rocks this year
Beautiful painted rocks!

My heart is melting for this little guy
Puppy love
the first time i ever saw a sky full of stars was with T in big sur.  i think a few expletives came out of my mouth when I saw them!  one of my fave places!

feathers
Looks yummy! I can't wait for salad season to be upon us again
Chicken Bacon & Avocado Chopped Salad Recipe | gimmesomeoven.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...