Tuesday 28 January 2014

Currently



Reading: The Feminine Mystique by Betty Friedan. Watch out men! I will be doing a review on this when I have reached 5 books (I am currently on 3) as part of my 25 book goal for 2014.

Making: So much art! Yes I have been feeling so creative lately and so I have been taking advantage by creating lots of art and new items to list in my Etsy shop including Valentine's Day Cards and soon to come Mixed Media Art Journal Kits and Handmade Stamps/Stencils!

Loving: I have recently discovered Yankee candle tarts and I can honestly tell you all that I. am. in. love! At the moment I am crushing over, Lemon Lavender, Salted Caramel, Black Coconut and Pineapple Cilantro.

Anticipating: My artwork going up in the front window of Studio 61 on Wednesday for the whole month of February as part of the Artist in the Window program.

Thinking About: The fact that I ran out of Camomile Tea buds last night and now I don't have anymore for tonight's tea :( It is a routine of mine to have a cup (or two) every night before bed. Oh dear, how ever will I manage to sleep....

What are you getting up to lately? Feel free to link to any of your "currently" posts in the comments section. Have a great Tuesday!

Ciara
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...