Thursday 5 December 2013

Thursday Treasury//Turquoise for December

Seen as turquoise is December's birthstone I thought it was fitting to pack this week's Thursday Treasury full of turquoise goodies. I also thought it would be a refreshing colour to feast our eyes on for a while as lately the world is bursting full of the traditional Christmas colours of red, green, yellow, gold and silver, which of course are beautiful but sometimes we just need a break, right?!
You can find all you need to know about this treasury, including the shops + sellers here.

A lot of people, myself included, are busy making Christmas decorations at present. Here are some turquoise inspired Christmas decorations in case you are getting tired of the reds, greens and golds.


Christmas Tree Decoration Turquoise/Green

Starfish Christmas Wreath

Turquoise Christmas Frame Wreath

Now speaking of birthdays, I'm off to get ready to have dinner with my friend tonight for her birthday so I better dash!

Take care
Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...