Thursday 12 December 2013

Thursday Treasury//Candy Cane Craze

Yesterday for day 11 of The Twelve Makes of Christmas, I made a Peppermint Hot Chocolate. It was so sweet and comforting and naturally that is where I got my inspiration for today's Thursday Treasury. 
I also have some news about Thursday Treasury. We are on week 18 now and so I have decided to bring the Thursday Treasury feature to a close at week 20 so that means we only have 2 weeks left! :(
Well, it couldn't go on forever could it...? And anyway I have it on good authority that there are going to be some amazing new features on Ciara McGuire Designs in 2014 so don't worry. In the meantime sit back (ideally with a Peppermint Hot Chocolate) and feast your eyes on.


You can find all you need to know about this treasury here 

Everything in that treasury looks like something I could just eat!!! Probably not a good idea I know but just look at those earrings. They look like they have been taken straight out of their wrapping and attached to an earring. Amazing! 

Tune back in later for the last day of The Twelve Makes of Christmas. The last day I can't believe it!

Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...