Monday 9 December 2013

The Twelve Makes of Christmas Day 9 - Artsy Christmas Cards



Today is a very short post I'm afraid seen as I have spent most of the day on the couch with a cold :( Anyway, tomorrow is another day. 
I hate waste and I try to think up ways to eliminate it while I work as much as possible. I love to recreate art from scraps and leftovers, making something beautiful from waste. So, when considering what to use to make my Christmas cards this year, I turned to the paper I use to cover my work desk with. I use it to clean off my paintbrushes, try out pens, clean stamps etc 

This being the result after a few days:
Pretty! Grungy, artsy paper to use for all sorts of projects, in this case, Christmas cards ;)







Take care
Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...