Thursday 28 November 2013

**Announcement** The Twelve Makes of Christmas - Starting Dec 1

Hi everyone!

I have been keeping a big secret from you all and now I can finally let it out.... This December on the blog I am going to be making something Christmas related everyday from the 1st to the 12th!!!
This is the Twelve Makes of Christmas!! Everyday I will be showing you how to make something different such as decorations, gift wrapping, festive food recipes + gift ideas. I'm so excited to get started and luckily we only have a few days left to wait :)


So check back everyday from the 1 December and follow along with tutorials I will be featuring on the blog. This is going to be my most creative Christmas ever!

Take care
Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...