Thursday 21 November 2013

Thursday Treasury//Orange + Cranberry

Hi everyone!

Apologises for missing last week's Thursday Treasury, I was up to my eyeballs in preparing for the weekend's craft market and it completely slipped my mind. Oops! Anyway I'm here today and today's treasury is a tasty one as it is inspired by the gorgeous, yummy bagel I had for my breakfast. Orange and Cranberry. Along with all the other million things I love about this time of year, I also love how food companies bring out "festive" or "limited edition" flavours. Soooo good!


All information about this treasury, including items + sellers can be found here.

Doesn't that tea look like sooo juicy!! Can tea be described as juicy? I don't know but as a huge fan of herbal teas I would love to be sipping from that cute teacup right now! In front of a good movie....ah bliss.

I am really inspired by hand painted glass of late too. I has such a beautiful effect and I think that it serves as a fantastic, inexpensive but precious Christmas present idea. Pick up a few cheap glasses in the £1 shop and get your paints out? Bingo! Anyone would be thrilled to receive a set of hand painted wine glasses or a hand painted bowl.



Why not give it a go? I think I will! Here are a few examples/ideas to get the juices flowing and hopefully stir up some inspiration in you.

dipped stemless wine glasses



photo by My Backyard Eden



Credits

Eek!! I'm so excited to try some of these out for Christmas presents this year. 

I hope, as always, you are creatively inspired today by this post. If you try out any of these projects why not send me a few snaps? I would be more than happy to feature them on the blog :)

Have a great Thursday

Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...