Tuesday 26 November 2013

New Items In My Shop!

I've had such a hectic few weeks in the studio preparing for the Christmas fairs/markets that I have been guilty of neglecting my poor little Etsy shop of late. However, now that I have gotten the two big ones out of the way, I can relax a little and give my shop the attention it truly deserves.

So, I've added some new items!

I adore these little Christmas gift tags (if I can say so myself). They are so simple yet colourful and jazzy all at the same time. I brought them along to the Christmas fairs and they have been selling like hot cakes!


I bet you thought I hadn't been creating canvases at all lately.... I haven't shown much work on here since the exhibition but if you did think that you would be very wrong. I have been creating art non-stop! But I had to keep it all stored up for the Christmas fairs. Until now of course, now there is a whole new range of pretty little bookcase canvases available in my shop. It really makes me smile when I see a full shop :) (But hopefully not full for long!)

1. "Every Ray Of Sunshine"//2."Flourish"//3."Quiet Days"//4."Faith"//5."Sage"//6."Violet"//7."Colourful Trio"//8."Warm And Snug"

Don't forget, if you are planning on purchasing for Christmas, do so soon to ensure your pretty things arrive in time for the big day :)

You can see more at my Etsy shop Ciara McGuire Designs

Take care
Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...