Friday 12 July 2013

New Items In My Shop


Hello lovelies! How are you today?
I'm feeling good, the weather here is amazing at the moment. I has been sunny and HOT, like nearly 30 degrees Celsius (which is hot for UK) most days so we are all sweating like pigs here haha! I've had to put sumcream which I honestly haven't had to wear in a good few years now. They just can't seem to make a non-sticky version can they? Anyway, I'm not complaining, long may it last.

Despite the warm weather and my longing to just send my days outside sunbathing and drinking Frappucinos, I did manage to get some work done amazingly and Ciara McGuire Designs has some new items :) Yay!

I have finally, after waiting to do this for what seems like FOREVER, added some prints of my original work to my shop. I'm so happy about this development because look, I'm not going to lie, I know that not everyone is in the market for an original piece of art. I know some people like to look at art but don't want to fork out for it or can't afford. I know and understand that original art is not for everyone and so these prints are a more affordable way to still enjoy my art as my prints are selling for only £15.00!! There are 5 different prints available and I added 10 of each.






You can find out more or purchase any of these prints here. Obviously the watermark will not appear on your print.

I also added this mini original canvas to my Etsy shop on Wednesday and it was sold in minutes, literally which I was very flattered by. I added this canvas at a special offer price of £10 (canvases this size will normally sell for £12.50)

So, watch out for these mini canvases in my shop in the near future. I think they make adorable gifts because of their size, they are almost like ornaments as much as they are canvases. I always love these size canvases in a trio, either vertically on a pillar or horizontally perhaps above a mantel piece.

The centre piece of the flower is a product of my new favourite art tool, my Ranger Melt Art Pot. I will be doing a tutorial on how to make one of these embellishments but in brief, I took a section of a printed image of one of my original canvases and then added UTEE.

Watch out for a tutorial on that, it's super easy to do.

Have a great day, take care

Ciara
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...