Tuesday 18 June 2013

New Goodies + {Inspiration} Tags

Hi everyone!

I got some new goodies at the weekend (if you read this post you will see why I needed to treat myself) and I have been playing with them, experimenting + generally getting down and messy with at my art desk, trying to conjure up some inspiration and you know what, it worked ;)

I tested out my new products using some luggage tags that I had in my stash + I wasn't really thinking too much about what I was doing, I was just concentrating on trying out the paints, stencils etc and seeing what I could create on a small scale. Who new that scaling down could help so much? Something about only having a limited amount of space + using only a limited amount of products (because, as I said, I was just testing out my new stuff) forced me to think outside the box but in such an easy + natural way.
And now, I am really excited about these tags, so much so that I think I will be taking some time to explore this creative process more + you never know, you may even see them in my Etsy shop in the near future.

Inspiration Tags - who knew?!












The lesson I learned from this simple, creative play has to be that when you seemingly limit yourself, you can in effect open up a whole new world!! There is nothing better than that feeling of pure excitement + inspiration that you get in your tummy, kind of like butterflies, when you know you are on the cusp of something, your not quite sure what, but you know that if you manage to unlock it, it will be truly amazing. It could even be life changing. Why not?

If you are interested to know about any of the products or the techniques I used while making these tags please feel free to get in contact by leaving a comment or by email ciaramcguireart@gmail.com 
You can also follow me on various social networks which you will find the links to on the left hand side on the blog.

I hope you are having a beautiful + creative day!

Ciara
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...