Saturday 25 May 2013

May You Be: Cheerful

Hi everyone!

Today I am going back to U.K. + needless to say I am feeling pretty sad. Pretty tearful. I don't like goodbyes. So today I am doing a very short blog post and what I am gonna do is show a bunch of cute, adorable, animals to cheer me up a little. And hey, who doesn't love looking at cute, fuzzy animals am I right?

Pug

Ragdoll Kitten | Cattery Elroni's Dream | The Netherlands

This is why elephants are awesome.


#PinUpLive >>> 10 Best Reasons to Take the Kids to the Galapagos

awwww

oh goodness!

The Best Thing About a Dog... ♥

537155_517478061645720_480498288_n.jpg (400×300)

<3

Small, Medium, Large

.

Teacup Pomeranian

Because eating is hard work.  :)

opinionatedcheese: les bébés <3

My Mommy

Aww! I feel a lot better now. I hope you enjoyed this post. Why not send me some photos of your cute pets?
As always, feel free to leave me a comment about anything at all.

I hope you are having a beautiful + creative day

Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...