Monday 13 May 2013

May You Be: A Messenger

Hi everyone!

Just a short post today; I want to show off a tutorial I stumbled across. It is such simple project but I LOVE it to bits!

Message Stones :)


message stones

message stones
Over on intimate weddings, you can follow a tutorial to make these sweet message rocks. I love the idea that you make them, and then leave them in random places for strangers to find. Can you imagine if you found one of these lying around somewhere? I know I would feel like an angel had left it, at the very least it would put a smile on my face.

So, I hope you give this one a try, in my opinion it's a really special one.
Leave a comment below and let me know if you do. Have you ever stumbled across a secret message, like a message in a bottle or something? 

I hope you had a beautiful +  creative day

Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...