Thursday 16 May 2013

May You Be: Prepared

Hi everyone!

I am so excited because tomorrow I am going home for a whole week!! I can't wait to see all my family, friends and my home town. It's gonna be great.
I haven't been home since Christmas, my mam has been over to visit for a weekend but I haven't seen anyone else or been home since December so I am READY for it. Plus an added bonus about this trip is that I will get to see my cousin who is home from Florida, I haven't seen him in 4 years!! Crazy amount of catching up to do. Plus again, we are having a family party on the Sunday (another cousin's little girl in getting Christened) so we will all be together then and just having a great, family day. Can. Not. Wait!
I'm not the only one who is excited, all my family can't wait to see me. My Mam's husband sent me a photo of the fridge earlier on! He has packed it with lots of nice food in anticipation for my arrival lol, crazy family!


Jeez, look at all that food! I will be rolling back to the U.K. next week!
Anyway, it's time to pack. This is my packing checklist:



(oops..that didn't quite match up)

That is all I can think that I need, I will probably forget something, I always do. Notice how I included my art journal, I try not to go anywhere without that.

Because the airline that I am travelling with charge a lot of money for check-on bags, I am only bringing a carry on suitcase with me. So, I have to try to fit as much as I can in that without going over 10kg I think it is, I can't actually remember I will have to check later. Luckily, I'm flying home so, I don't need a lot, I still have a pile of clothes, shoes & cosmetics in my old bedroom. 


This is the suitcase I use to travel home, as you can see it's fairly small, not really a whole lot of room, but with some smart packing I manage to fit in all that I need to bring.



So, I think I am all organized now. I have my suitcase packed, I have my passport & boarding passes. I will collect my train tickets at the station when I get there.....I think I am all good to go.


By the way, this is my first time flying alone. Wish me luck! 

I hope you have a beautiful + creative day

Ciara
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...