Monday 13 May 2013

** ANNOUNCEMENT**

Hi everyone!!

I have a very exciting announcement to make, my Etsy shop is finally open for business!


I am so excited and happy that this day has finally come! I have worked so hard in order to get this shop up and running (and it's only now that the real work will start)  ;)
I really need to thank my wonderful partner, my family and friends for the support and encouragement in all my endeavours.

I have a few original pieces listed in the shop right now but watch this space as I will be listing plenty more in the near future. I have big plans for this shop so keep your eyes peeled you never know what could pop up next. I feel like nothing can stop me now!

So, do you wanna have a look? Course you do!! Follow this link and it will take you straight to CiaraMcGuire Designs. You can also get to it by clicking on the 'My Etsy Shop' page on this blog.


I hope you all enjoy snooping around my shop. Stay tuned for more shop announcements on here soon.

Happy shopping everyone!

Take care

Ciara
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...